Thursday, March 7, 2013

Can you feel the colors?

When you are in the West, you find yourself feeling color in the landscape rather than just seeing it.

SOLD
"Bison in Yellowstone Winter"
Jenny Niemeyer © 2013
acrylic on canvas 12x9"
$85.00


"High Desert Storm"
Jenny Niemeyer © 2013
acrylic on canvas 12x9"
$85.00


SOLD
"Plowed Fields"
Jenny Niemeyer © 2013
acrylic on canvas 8x8"
$85.00
"Arizona in the Spring"
Jenny Niemeyer © 2013
acrylic on canvas 5x7"
$65.00


"Sonoma road"
Jenny Niemeyer © 2013
acrylic on canvas 6x6"
$65.00

5 comments:

  1. I love the bison painting. The first year I came to Chico, Suzanne and I were leaving the park the last day and came upon a group standing in the steam-just like your painting. It was magical. You have such talent, Jenny. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny -- Your work is wonderful! I love the color, the composition, everything! You have your own voice. -- Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - I love the bison painting too!! But I have to ask why no wolves!!Rhonda from Wolves of the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!
    I absolutely love the color you use -- High Desert Storm is exploding with color and feels alive... Now, where in my house would this look good>>>>?
    Congratulations!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for getting in touch. I will answer soon!